Pretty simple this week. What’s in my (Billingham) bag that I use for my portrait photography. Basically:
- Billingham Hadley Pro (best camera bag ever in my humble opinion).
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 (Mk I) (no longer available but still a great camera which I have no plans to upgrade)
- Olympus M.ZUIKO 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro (superbly built lens, nice size, my workhorse lens for portraits, especially in the 25-400mm range)
- Panasonic LUMIX G X 35-100mm f/2.8 (I prefer this over the M.ZUIKO 40-150mm because its size is more in fitting with the Micro 4/3 design ethic)
- Olympus M.ZUIKO 45mm f/1.8 (crosses focal lengths with the 35-100mm but I like the wider aperture and small size of this lens)
- Sekonic L308S Flashmate Light Meter (call me old fashioned but I still like to use a light meter)
Photo taken with an iPhone SE.